Any information in the event of an emergency will be posted in this section.
St Mary’s school will be closed on Friday 2nd March.
Due to extreme weather conditions and uncertainty about the number of staff being unable to get into school tomorrow (Thursday 1st March), St Mary’s will not be open to pupils or staff tomorrow.
Following a risk assessment we are unable to guarantee staff ratios. It is our intention to open on Friday 2nd March, however we will keep you updated tomorrow if this situation changes.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
A decision will be made as soon as probable to whether the school will be opened tomorrow (Thursday 1st March). This will be dependent on weather overnight and staff ratio’s. We will do what we can to stay open however the health and safety of the children is a priority. Please check this page for updates. Thank you
School will be open today, Wednesday 28th of February 2018. We will keep a close eye on changes in the weather today and will update you accordingly.